At Good Life Advisors, we strive to provide pertinent and quality services that benefit the advisors that choose to work within our network. The value added by providing services to advisors from the home office can be invaluable when it comes to the time saved by leveraging what is offered.
Financial Planning is a service provided by Good Life Advisors that can be utilized for your clientele, and if leveraged properly, can be a new revenue stream within your current business. If you do not have a background or expertise in the area of financial planning, you can utilize the team at Good Life to put together complicated and comprehensive financial plans that may lead to additional lines of business based on the overall plan. From the very detailed to the very straight forward, our expert team of planners acts as an extension of our advisors back office, there to help with any financial planning related needs.
Our simple and detailed process allow for advisors to use the service easily. From collecting data, to putting together the plan and the implementation, our team works with the advisor every step of the way to make sure all information is gathered and all expectations are met. Good Life will also create an annual planning timeline, provide monthly newsletters regarding financial planning trends and products, as well as educate you, as the advisor, on how to properly present each financial plan.
Beyond the plan itself, Good Life Advisors will also make recommendations within the plan, provide life insurance
illustrations as well as annuity and portfolio illustrations. With easy and straight forward pricing plans in place, it makes sense to implement the service of financial planning to your financial practice.
Why should an advisor utilize financial planning for their clients?
1. It’s the right thing to do.
2. It’s the compliant thing to do.
3. Client retention is higher.
4. Fiduciary rules are expanding.
5. Clients are less likely to evaluate an advisor based on investment performance alone.
6. It is easier for clients to refer you to family, friends, and colleagues.
7. Over 38,000 financial professionals are already using eMoney.
8. Clients are more likely to implement recommendations with the backing of a financial plan.
9. Using a financial plan builds trust.
10. Almost 80% of advisors reported 10-40% growth in profits from financial planning.
Why should an advisor outsource their financial planning to Good Life Advisors?
1. Licensing Fees are currently $3,600 annually.
2. Training is extensive and required to take full advantage of the software.
3. The typical time to create a comprehensive financial plan is about 5 hours.
4. Good Life Advisors has the independence and product solutions to provide objective recommendations in all areas of the client’s needs.
5. The advisor will spend less time in front of the computer and more time with their best clients, prospects, or doing other revenue generating activity.
6. Let the experts create your plan. An advisor that is not familiar with the software can take longer to complete a
plan and can produce a plan that is not user friendly.
7. A second set of eyes can add value to your relationship with a client.
8. Time will also be reduced as Good Life Advisors will find the best products that match the client’s needs. This
lessens the need for advisor to hunt for insurance, annuity, and investment quotes.
9. Financial plans can create multiple revenue streams such as; advisory revenues, life insurance sales, long term
care sales, disability insurance sales, annuities, Medicare supplement sales, and other commissionable products.
10. It will enable the advisor to do what they do best.