At Good Life, we have a multitude of services and personnel to assist in the most basic of office needs. From simply consulting on lease negotiations and technology outfitting to the full outsourcing of the office operation, we provide a service to aid in the difficult and detailed process of building an office and being an independent business owner.
Meet our Real Estate Experts
Justinn Nein formally joined Good Life as the Senior Vice President of Real Estate in 2019. Prior to that, Justinn served as a consultant to Good Life since 2017. Having spent 15 years in construction, manufacturing, and commercial contracting, Nein is tasked with continuing to develop the Real Estate offering at Good Life. In this role, Nein is building a team of externals who are scouting land acquisition and leasing opportunities for the 200+ locations Good Life intends to build in the near future. Additionally, his division is responsible for managing the existing 80+ offices and handling all the needs related to those offices.
Justinn spends his free time with his wife Courtnie, the President and co-founder of Good Life Companies and their two boys: Graham and Colt. Justinn enjoys the outdoors, working out, and living a clean, healthy lifestyle.
Cooper Kutz joined Good Life companies in 2019. Cooper assists Senior Vice President, Justinn Nein, as a Real Estate Coordinator. Cooper is a recent graduate of Alvernia University, where he obtained a Bachelors Degree of Science in Business Marketing. While at Alvernia, Cooper was an active member in the Reading community- volunteering as a basketball coach and with the West Reading Lions Club.
In his free time, Cooper likes to read books on entrepreneurship and self-growth. Cooper enjoys playing basketball and he spends a lot of his time coaching boys’ basketball at his alma mater, Berks Catholic High School.
- Seth specializes in all areas of office properties while working for Macadam Forbes in Portland, Oregon. Macadam Forbes has 40 years of experience and has assisted client all over the United States. Seth's experience includes landlord & tenant representation, along with investment and owner/user sales. Seth's clientele, which has been developed from three years of office specialization at Macadam Forbes, includes businesses ranging from startup tech firms to national financial service institutions. Seth's commitment to the client, along with attention to detail and comprehensive approach allows him to identify unique solutions. Seth grew up in Bend, Oregon and attended the University of Oregon. There, he graduated from the Lundquist College of Business with degrees in marketing and economics.
Clayton earned his degree in finance from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley, and has since worked in Asset Management and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage. He combines his experience in Real Estate with his finance background to truly understand the financial implications of real estate transactions, ultimately resulting in better deals for all parties. Clayton leverages market knowledge and long standing relationships, and values trust, collaboration, and hard work to achieve the Real Estate goals of his clients.
Timothy Gromis joined Good Life Companies in December 2014 as the Real Estate Manager. After bringing IT services in-house, Tim now oversees the technology for full-service advisors. He sets up the computers, phone systems and audio-vision equipment at the office and assists with questions going forward. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Gromis spent most of his career working as a manager or business developer for construction companies and with builders throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The experience in management, sales and procurement are vital to his role at The Good Life Companies.
Mr. Gromis is a life-long resident of Pennsylvania. He spends most of his free time with his wife Nikki and Daughter Bailey.
We would love to help you with the following:
- Good Life Financial Advisors | Tampa Bay, FL
- Good Life Financial Advisors | Greenville, SC
- Firenze Wealth Management | Tigard, OR
- Modern Family Asset Management | Columbia, SC
- One Life Financial Group | Tualatin, OR