At Good Life, we have a multitude of services and personnel to assist in the most basic of office needs. From simply consulting on lease negotiations and technology outfitting to the full outsourcing of the office operation, we provide a service to aid in the difficult and detailed process of building an office and being an independent business owner.
Meet our Real Estate Experts
- George LennertDirector of Operations & Real EstateGeorge LennertDirector of Operations & Real Estate
George joined the Good Life Companies in January of 2022 as Director of Operations and Real Estate. His tasks are to assist and support the Chief Operating Officer in the day to day operations of Good Life Companies as well as serving onboarding financial advisors with Real Estate Discovery, Lease Negotiations, and build-out of their personal office space.
George was born and raised by Hungarian immigrant parents in New Jersey. He received his Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken NJ.
Prior to joining Good Life Companies, George was an Electrical Engineer with 39 years of experience in engineering, research & development, manufacturing, and project management.
George’s years of Electrical Engineering experience has afforded him experience in the design of circuitry for navigational guidance systems for military rockets, in the design of precision scales for the commercial industry, and finally leading to design and development of medical electronics.
George’s passion is also for Real Estate. He has 31 yrs of experience in real estate investing and management. He owns and manages (2) Real Estate businesses. One business is in the Commercial market through ownership of an 11-unit apartment building. The second business is in the Residential market of helping credit challenged clients purchase homes through a creative Lease Option program.
George resides in Sinking Spring, PA with his wife Nancy. He has (3) adult children; Sarah, Matthew, and Alexa who have all left the “nest”.
In his free time, George enjoys reading motivational and leadership books, salt water fishing, traveling, playing guitar and ministering the understanding of Life thru bible studies. He and his wife have created and co-lead a ministry of Pastors and Ministers in the city of Reading to address spiritual, motivational, and economic poverty.
George’s next venture that he is working on is to design, develop, and implement 10 bed to16 bed Residential Assisted Living Facilities for the baby boomer explosion that is up and coming.
- Seth PlatsmanWest Coast Real Estate ConsultantSeth PlatsmanWest Coast Real Estate ConsultantSeth specializes in all areas of office properties while working for Macadam Forbes in Portland, Oregon. Macadam Forbes has 40 years of experience and has assisted client all over the United States. Seth's experience includes landlord & tenant representation, along with investment and owner/user sales. Seth's clientele, which has been developed from three years of office specialization at Macadam Forbes, includes businesses ranging from startup tech firms to national financial service institutions. Seth's commitment to the client, along with attention to detail and comprehensive approach allows him to identify unique solutions. Seth grew up in Bend, Oregon and attended the University of Oregon. There, he graduated from the Lundquist College of Business with degrees in marketing and economics.
- Clayton MadeyWest Coast Real Estate ConsultantClayton MadeyWest Coast Real Estate Consultant
Clayton earned his degree in finance from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley, and has since worked in Asset Management and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage. He combines his experience in Real Estate with his finance background to truly understand the financial implications of real estate transactions, ultimately resulting in better deals for all parties. Clayton leverages market knowledge and long standing relationships, and values trust, collaboration, and hard work to achieve the Real Estate goals of his clients.
- Jodie McCaffreyProject ManagerJodie McCaffreyProject Manager
Jodie McCaffrey joined the Good Life team in August 2021 as a Project Manager. Jodie is detail and process oriented and has spent her professional career streamlining and enhancing company processes by harnessing technology and software development. She has over 15 years’ experience in project management and customer service. At Good Life, Jodie is tasked with improving internal processes by integrating technology solutions as Good Life continues to scale and expand its operations. She is also acting as a liaison to our technology partners.
Jodie was born and raised in Southern California where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Child Development. She moved to Pennsylvania in 2005, and now calls Blandon home with her husband Joe. Jodie was blessed to stay home and raise their 2 children, Abigail & Jacob, and offer them a solid educational foundation by means of traditional homeschooling for 13 years.
During her free time, you might find Jodie on the sidelines cheering her kids on at volleyball & basketball games or golf matches, competing in compound archery across the state, sewing a quilt on her vintage machines, or relaxing by the campfire with her family and friends.
We would love to help you with the following:
- Good Life Financial Advisors | Tampa Bay, FL
- Good Life Financial Advisors | Greenville, SC
- Firenze Wealth Management | Tigard, OR
- Modern Family Asset Management | Columbia, SC
- One Life Financial Group | Tualatin, OR