At Good Life Advisors, our main objective is providing top tier services and resources for our affiliated advisors. Good Life boasts an eight person transitions team that focuses on one thing, moving your business. The team has transitioned advisors from all types of firms including bank channels, independent, wirehouses, mutual fund broker dealers and insurance companies. Our existing advisor base consists of a mix of prior firms including protocol and non-protocol. The variety of backgrounds within our team has provided a solid foundation for our experienced staff.
The team delivers personal service during the most critical time of an advisor’s career, your transition to independence. Our team walks the journey with our advisors from start to finish with their main goal of restoring the advisors revenue as quickly as possible, all while creating a pleasant experience for the advisor, their staff, and their clients.
• Pre-transition training for advisors and their staff on the basics of running their practice at LPL Financial
• In-depth analysis and mapping of current book of business to LPL Financial and Good Life Advisors platforms
• Preparation of all client paperwork to move accounts and re-establish contributions and distributions
• All forms are pre-filled to protocol standards and tabbed where signatures are needed
• Overnighting of paperwork directly to clients
• Review of all completed paperwork
• Opening of all accounts
• Tracking all transfers through the process from start to finish
• Trading for all advisors enrolled in WAM – Good Life’s in-house porfolio management service
• Post transition training
• 6 week virtual class on all facets of running business at LPL Financial and Good Life Advisors
• On-going support post transition